Star Labyrinth, Limited Edition Print
Creating this collection of Labyrinths was an exploration of how we navigate life + how confused + lost we can become when we don’t have a guide. When we change our perspective, though, we can easily see the simplicity of the path + the freedom of its design.
I'm always inspired by minimalism + the negative space in artwork + our lives. These pathways to divine enlightenment are rendered in the absence of color surrounded by the ethereal, wash of moody gray layered watercolor pigments.
- Limited to 200 total fine art prints because I want to make them extra special.
- Printed on 100% cotton rag, acid-free paper. The paper + printing method used is an ideal way to create high-quality fine art prints that look + feel like originals.
- All prints have a 1" border to allow room for the artist signature + numbering of the prints.
- Custom all wood frames with shatter-resistant UV acrylic, paper backing + hanging hardware.
- Want a different framing option? Please email me for other alternatives.
Printed to Order
- Please allow 10-12 days for the printer to create your print + have it delivered.
- Framed artwork average delivery time is 2-3 weeks.
- Floated - Art appears to float over the mat + a spacer prevents the image from touching the acrylic.
- Island - Art appears to float inside the mat window over an uncut bottom mat.
Finished frame sizes - Floated
- 11x14 Print = 14-3/4" x 17-3/4" x 1-1/16"
- 18x24 Print = 21-3/4" x 27-3/4" x 1-1/16"
Finished frame sizes - Island
- 11x14 Print = 16-3/4" x 19-3/4" x 1-1/16"
- 18x24 Print = 24-3/4" x 30-3/4" x 1-1/16"